Monday 9 February 2009

Photos at Natalies...




I went to do a photoshoot at my lovely friend Natalies today. She owns Gallery 339 (new online shop coming soon) on Skircoat Green Road in Halifax. Her house is lovely. So calming and pretty and made the perfect backdrop for some of my lamps.

I got home to discover that my Small Goldenrod lamp had been featured on the Etsy finds 'Table for Two' Valentine email which was very exciting! I might have missed it if it wasn't for Sally Boyle and Charlotte from Fancy Picnic who emailed me to let me know! Thankyou!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photo's of Lamps!! So calming ,romantic and pretty and make the perfect backdrop for valentines day dinner.Apt choice of gift for the valentine.

Holly Wilcox said...

ahh they're so beautiful!! love the one in the middle the best (: x

Anonymous said...

I am in love with the 1st picture, I wish it was at my place ... lovely work !!

a.b. said...

Love your work! Added you to the list of blogs I follow--hope thats ok!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...