Tuesday 27 October 2009

A lamp in it's new home


Alice from Simply The Nest just let me know that she has blogged about my work after buying an allium lamp at the Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair at the weekend. It is such a gorgeous write up and such a visual treat that i wanted to share it with you. She took some lovely pictures of the lamp in situ. I hardly ever get to see where my little creations end up so it's lovely when this happens! It's has obviously gone to a beautiful home!

3 comments:

Amy Hauschild said...

that is a good write up! the alium lamp is also one of my favourites..
hope you are well after the busyness of the show xxx

lotta said...

Your lamp looks perfect in that spot! I am glad you had a great time at the Fair - it looks like a great event.

Shop Station said...

Appreciate your work! Would you be interested in expanding your customer base to Hong Kong/Asia? Please email to shopstation@yahoo.com.hk for getting details.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...