Saturday 10 October 2009

What a busy week!


I think this has been the busiest week yet. I seem not to have sat down all week. It's all good though. Laura, on a work experience placement has been amazing (despite being full of cold and coughing and sneezing all week bless her) and it makes me wonder how I ever cope on my own for most of the week.

We have got a lot done together. We've made loads of lamps for the show and gift wrapped them them all. Yesterday the Not On The High Street winter catalogue came out with my personalised fairy lights in and I've had orders for seven sets already which I'm pretty gobsmacked about.

So it's been fairy light making central!

It's been nice to have a couple of glasses of wine this evening and chill out a bit....and tomorrow, no work...except fitting our kitchen floor. The new sink is in place and now time for the lovely floor. That'll make a nice change...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO HANNAH GO HANNAH!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah what a good idea those fairy lights were!! And also how fab they look around my fireplace....had a friend over today who hadn't seen them before and there was much oohing and ahhing!!! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...