Thursday 1 July 2010

Open Studio and SALE SALE SALE


It just occurred to me that I hadn't blogged about my open studio and my annual seconds sale. It starts tomorrow for three days. I have just been delving around in my seconds drawer - the place where all the ones with bits of fluff trapped inside or holes in strange places end up and I have some really good seconds this year which we will be building up this afternoon in readiness. So for three days only you'll be able to grab yourselves a real bargain!

...and it's not just my studio that's open. There are 58 artists all over town opening their studios this weekend. There's even a mini bus to take you to the ones off the beaten track. For more information have a look at the open studios website.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...