Wednesday 9 May 2012

Hello Brave Girls!


Today I have been featured as the 'Birdie Artist of the Day' over on the Brave Girls Club website with my new Coal Tit Lamp. This was a lovely way to start the day and propelled me out of bed (where I read the Daily Truth email on my phone as it's always the first thing in my inbox of a morning) to look at the laptop.
I was first introduced to these two AMAZING women on Hello Soul Hello Business e-course when one half of the duo, Melody Ross was interviewed. Hearing the story of how and why she founded Brave Girls Club was soooooo inspiring and I signed up to their daily truth there and then. Each day they write a little snippet of wisdom designed to help us all be a little bit bigger, brighter and brave every day! Happy to be there.

Here is todays...


2 comments:

Helen Hallows said...

Well done! What an amazing link. I really needed todays daily truth. x

Tracey said...

Thanks for sharing this Hannah, really needed to read that today. Will be signing up to that pronto. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...