Saturday 5 May 2012

Seed Pods at George Street


The Saltaire Arts Trail is upon us. It has started today and is on for Sunday and Monday too. Robert helped me set up at 71 George Street yesterday and my Seed Pod Window Hanging has found it's perfect match hanging in the grand window half way up the stairs. It's perfect when it has all sky behind it. I hope to catch a picture of it when the sky is perhaps a little bluer!

There are eight great artists and craftspeople in this house. What I've seen of it so far looks amazing and I and am looking forward to seeing their work (look here) and meeting them all in person tomorrow and Monday when I'm in the house. The weekend will start with Sunday breakfast at Salts diner with my Mum & Dad. Looking forward to that too! I'll be sure to be blogging about the whole weekend!

Whatever you are doing I hope you have a lovely bank holiday weekend. x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...