Monday 24 December 2012

Happy Christmas!

(I bought some Kirsty Elson house decorations for the tree)
Hooray it's Christmas and it's time for a big rest. This season has been busier than ever before (see, no blogging for weeks...how I have missed it) and me and the elves (Matt, my Dad and Bryoney) have been busying away in the studio making lots and lots of lamps for people Christmas presents. Nice to think how many there will be underneath Christmas trees all over the world right now!

This year has been awesome and I'm looking forward to putting my feet up for a couple of weeks, surrounded by friends, family and cats and dreaming about my new studio (moving in on 8th January) and all that is to come! I'll even be having a fortieth birthday in there too (bring it on, this nice round number)!

Look out for issue 5 of The Simple Things magazine, out on the 27th. I've got a lovely lovely feature in there so no doubt I will be back on the blog then to share it!

 Hope you have a wonderful, cosy, sparkly Christmas of lovliness!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happiest of Christmas holidays to you Hannah!

It has been inspiring and awesome just to read about your 2012!;)

That you manage to hold firm to the small beauties and simple pleasures around you is what keeps me smiling as I read your blog, as much as the wonderful achievements and adventures! Bx

Unknown said...

Happy Christmas to you and your family too..... enjoy a well earned rest!
Jillx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...