Wednesday 10 April 2013

British Craft Trade Fair 2013


I couldn't have hoped for a better response to my wallpaper at bctf. Thanks to everyone who stopped to have a look and pass comment. Your feedback was very valuable and has fueled me up....I was already pretty stoked so I'm really raring to go now!


The wallpaper really made my stand and created the perfect backdrop for my lamps. 


I listened very carefully to everyone's comments so I can decide which designs to take to print.


The fair was the best ever and I am going to be very busy fulfilling lamp orders for the next few weeks. I picked up twelve new outlets this time. This will all help to save my pennies for my wallpaper manufacturing! YES!

I was pretty much glued to my stand so didn't get a chance to take any pictures of all the AMAZING work at the show. As always it was wonderful to see everyone, makers and buyers alike. Having been away two years it was great to be back. I've had such a lovely few days x

4 comments:

Julia Ogden said...

Well done Hannah, looks beautiful as always x

Unknown said...

So pretty! Wish I could think of somewhere to wallpaper....

Miami Trade Show Booths said...

Wow, that wallpaper really is the perfect backdrop for your lamps as they really stand out. Great post!

yanmaneee said...

kyrie 6 shoes
lebron james shoes
jordan shoes
chrome hearts online store
kd shoes
kyrie 5 spongebob
golden goose
supreme t shirt
curry 6
curry shoes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...