Friday 31 May 2013

Happiness is...


When you know you're going to be inside the shop all day on a beautiful blue sky sunny day you have to get out early to soak it up.


So I wandered up through Nutclough Woods because I knew the meadows above it would be in flower.




 Today is Matthews (who works for me at Radiance) birthday and years ago we had a birthday picnic in this meadow surrounded by buttercups so I thought I'd head for the same spot. It was glorious.


I'm totally happy in a meadow with my camera. I see shapes. I imagine how I can put them on wallpaper and lamps!


This little fella did some posing for me,


Then I headed down through the beech woods


and it was still only 9 o'clock.


The perfect way to start the day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...