Saturday 14 September 2013

Taking orders now!


I'm so happy because my wallpaper is on my website

We're going to take some proper photos next week  but for now, for those of you who have been waiting for it, these pictures will give you an idea of what's available and I can send out samples now so you can make sure the colours are right for you.

We've been having fun in the shop this afternoon deciding which walls to paper. I can't wait to see the charcoal meadow on the chimney breast wall with all the white lights in front of it. Scrummy!

The wallpapers will be delivered to me at the beginning of October but you can pre-order rolls now on the website...which would be wonderful for me as it will help pay for the huge wallpaper bill that will be coming my way any day now ;)

Who is going to be the very first person to order a roll?

2 comments:

nickynackynoo said...

So beautiful! I've just ordered some samples - hoping to make the play room a bit more grown-up.

soatot said...

o7u48d1s93 d2m89s3u27 q7h13q5l62 m0o51b9s45 n3n34g2p64 c7v23x4h91

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...